For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, please follow the Park Regulations:
- Parks hours are from 5:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Alcohol is not allowed in any park.
- All parks and facilities are tobacco free.
- There are no lifeguards at the City Beach, swim at your own risk.
- Threatening and/or abusive language or conduct is not allowed in any park or public property.
- All vegetation including trees, shrubs, flower beds, turf, and other natural growth cannot be cut or damaged.
- Defacing or destruction of park buildings, structures, or other property is prohibited.
- All pets must be on a leash in control by a person. Any feces must be removed by the person in control of the pet.
- Fires are allowed only at designated picnic grills, fireplaces, and fire rings. All fires must be completely extinguished upon departure.
- Litter must be placed in designated containers and dumping of refuse is prohibited.
- Horses and motor vehicles are prohibited from park property except on designated trails.
- Personal property cannot be stored in any park or on public land